Do you have a DSLR camera and keep it on Auto? Do you keep getting ‘the glare’ from the significant other who gifted you something that you had to have but haven’t touched since they bought it for you? Learn to embrace your camera’s capabilities with my Moms With Cameras Workshop. Children grow up fast! Learn to use your camera now and capture those precious moments. Learn basics of photography and gain creative and technical confidence no matter what kind of camera you own.
Read more about how betting odds work
This 3 hour workshop with me from Ashley Marie Photography will teach you how to make the most of your camera and give you the confidence to stop shooting on AUTO! The groups are small to allow for personalized instruction and 1:1 time.
With summer approaching, take a second to think about your favorite summer activities. I will help train your eyes to become like little shutters and make you more confident in using your DSLR so you can quickly execute that shot to remember when in the moment.
What this 3 hour Workshop is about:
• Easy to implement today topics such as light, composition, seeing photo opportunities, and discovering the things you want to capture – all things you can do without camera knowledge to improve your photos fast
• Basic Gear – what’s out there, what’s affordable
• Why shoot in manual mode? Brief explanation of the exposure triangle: Shutter, Aperture, ISO
• Overcoming, ‘But my kid won’t let me take their photo!’ Taking candid photos to evoke memories and tell a story.
• Approx. 60 minutes, with our without your own child, of shooting practice and Q&A at a nearby location here in New Albany, Indiana.
• 3-4 ladies max to allow for ample time for each individual.
• Fun! We’ll laugh, you’ll learn, and most importantly, you’ll walk away with a better understanding in how to photograph those everyday memories of your family.
What this class isn’t:
• This workshop is not about the business end of photography or how to start your photography business. We will not discuss professional photography vendors for print products.
• This workshop does not cover post-processing techniques. I recommend a one on one mentoring session with me for editing help.
• This workshop does not cover posing or prop/backdrop set ups. I shoot very candid, documentary story-telling images of my own children, so that is what’s taught.
• New friendships with other area mommy photography enthusiasts.
• Invitation to private Facebook group for Workshop Attendees for support, questions, & to post photos showing off what you’ve learned!
What to Bring:
• Your camera (while a DSLR is not required, I recommend a camera with manual settings), a notebook/pen, a positive attitude
• Your camera manual
In the honor of Mother’s Day this month I am starting these at the intro price of $100! Perfect last minute YOU gift! I will only be hosting two dates/8 spots for this round of workshop classes at the intro price so be sure to grab yours ASAP! Dates will June 12th 3:00pm-6:00pm and July 10th 3:00pm-6:00pm.
Ready to grab your seat for the Moms With Cameras Workshop?
Please Click Here to email me with your preferred workshop date and receive info on how to book!